MOTO G4 – How to replace a scratched lens cover. The lens cover on the MOTO G4 is not well made and picks up scratches incredibly easily. Replacing the lens cover on the MOTO G4 will dramatically improved the image quality back to its former glory.
Buy new lens: http://www.witrigs.com/oem-camera-glass-lens-for-motorola-moto-g4-plus
How to replace your scratched Moto G4 camera lens cover:
- Remove the back cover on the MOTO G4
- Remove the metal bezel using a thin flat head screwdriver, taking care not to bend the metal
- Gently score away the adhesive under the lens cover using the utility knife
- Remove and dispose of the old lens cover
- Prepare and attach the adhesive sticker on to the back of the new lens
- Position and fix in place the new lens. Be sure that all the holes line up exactly, included over the two sensors above the camera lens
- Replace metal bezel
- Replace the back cover
- Enjoy the clarity of your new lens
If you haven’t got one already, it’s worth buying a thin case to help keep the lens off surfaces when flat.
Questions about changing the lens cover? Leave them in the comments section below and I’ll do my best to answer them.
Tags: MOTO G4 – How to replace a scratched lens cover, motorola, G4, lens